The Regional Air Cargo Carriers Association is the only organization dedicated to meeting the policy, communications and information needs of on-demand cargo aircraft operators in the United States. More than 50 FAA-certificated air carriers are regular members, and many more companies that are involved in the service and support of these operators have also joined RACCA as associate members. While most of our members are air carriers certificated by the FAA to operate under Title 14 CFR Part 135, several also operate under Part 121..
Since its inception in 2002, RACCA's goal of establishing itself as an effective leadership organization for regional cargo airlines remains unchanged. The association is the principal advocate on behalf of regional cargo carriers operating throughout the U.S. and internationally, before various federal government agencies, including the:
• Federal Aviation Administration
• Transportation Security Administration
• Department of Transportation
Establishing and fostering close contacts within the industry, RACCA's successes include:
• Forging close working relationships with other aviation organizations
• Improving relationships with manufacturers and suppliers
• Ensuring a safe and secure operating environment
• Promoting modernization of existing regulations impacting our industry
• Promoting best practices in our industry
As we look to the future, we are proud to report that membership growth has exceeded our most optimistic expectations and efforts on their behalf in Washington have been very positive. Important matters such as the FAA's regulatory, evaluation, and enforcement processes, TSA mandates, security, and insurance are areas on which we concentrate our efforts. RACCA continues its program of introduction and education to all segments of government and industry in Washington D.C. and elsewhere.