As an express operator, there are numerous KPIs that need to be
monitored daily, and most are related to reliability and quality.
Most express cargo operators undertake their own airframe maintenance
and heavy checks as well as their own ground handling.
Some of the KPIs are as follows:
• On Time Performance (Departures > 15mins and causes).
• Technical Dispatch Reliability
• Irregularities – misroutes, damage, pilferage, time
to hand over shipments etc.
• Origin-Destination demand
• Load Factor
• Cost per block hour/Cost per kg
• Spares - Turnaround time of Repair Orders etc.
• Task Monitoring, Compliance & Deviations
• Regulatory Compliance, Observations & Redressal