Crating and Wood Boxes
Wooden crates are an excellent solution when an
item to be shipped requires greater stability and
protection than what corrugated cardboard packaging
can offer. DGM New York can create custom designed
crates for your shipment so that it arrives to its
destination safely and free from damage.
Our experts take all aspects of the items needs into
consideration, from its weight and dimensions to its
fragility and mode of transportation. We then select
the best possible method for packing and securing the
shipment. Our boxes are designed with advanced
computer software to ensure that you receive the
optimal design for your shipment while reducing
wasted materials. This keeps your crating cost effective and Eco-friendly.
• ISPM-15/IPPC Compliant
• Custom Designed Crating
• UN Specification Wooden
• Re-usable Crates
• Vapor-Barrier Protection
• Custom Cut Foam Lining
• Knock Down Boxes
• Aerospace parts
• MIL-SPEC Boxes
• Static Sensitive - Electronics Packaging
• Open Slat Crates and Full Wooden Crates
• Crating and Skidding of Motorcycles and
• Medical Equipment
• Fragile Items
Warehousing and Distribution
DGM New York offers warehousing services to meet all of our customer’s needs, from freight forwarders to manufacturers and trading companies. Our versatile warehousing software allows for full customization of documents, labels, and categorization
according to project requirements.
• 40,000 sq. ft.warehouse
• Full sprinkler systems throughout
• TSA compliant security procedures
• Security cages and video surveillance
• Magaya ® LiveTrack offers 24-hour online customer order tracking
• 24- hour; 7 days a week service available
Non-Hazardous and Dangerous Goods Warehousing and Distribution
• Inbound vendor consolidation
• SKU, P.O. number, lot number and various other perimeter controls
• Inspection and reports
• Pick and pack
• Full inventory tracking, updates, and control updated instantly with
Magaya ® warehousing systems
Equipped to offer a varied range of activities to fulfill any needs our customers could possibly need. Please inquire to see how we can help.
Dangerous Goods Packaging- Ground • Air • Ocean
Classification and MSDS Research (Material Safety Data Sheets)
With our in-depth knowledge and extensive resources, we are able to decipher these documents and correctly assign hazard classes, UN numbers, and proper shipping names when they are not provided. This is the most important step in properly declaring a hazardous material shipment.
Dangerous Goods Documentation
DGM New York takes on the liability of issuing dangerous goods documentation on behalf of the shipper for air, ocean and ground shipments.
24-Hour Emergency Response Number
DGM New York provides emergency response service to comply with federal and industrial requirements.
Packing and Re-Packing for All Types of UN Specification Packaging
- 4G and 4GV fibreboard boxes
- 4C1 and 4C2 ordinary boxes of
- 4D plywood boxes
- 1G fiber drums
- 1A1 and 1A2 steel drums
- 3H1 and 3H2 plastic jerricans
- 6HA1 and 6HA2 plastic receptacle
with outer steel
Marking and Labeling
We correctly mark and label packages as required in order to reflect the information on the shipping documents.
Corrective Marking and Labeling
Our staff is trained to identify and correct discrepancies on other shipper’s packages.
Custom Marking of Packages
We can accommodate any customer’s request for unique marking and labeling needs.
TSA compliant pre-flight/tender inspection of other shipper’s cargo.
DGM New York guarantees that your shipments won’t be rejected by the accepting carrier.
• 10 miles to Newark Liberty Airport and Elizabeth Seaport
• 25 miles to
• 40,000 sq. ft.
• Full sprinkler
• Security cages and video surveillance
• TSA compliant
• IMDG Code
• Dangerous goods compliance packaging
• ISPM-15 crating
• Dangerous goods training and consulting
• Hazardous materials repacking and repouring
• Dry ice
• Fragile and high value item packaging and handling
DGM NEW YORK
601 W Linden Ave.
New Jersey 07036,